Friday 2 November 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my first post for this blog!

I will be dedicating this particular blog to all things Fantasy! Join me on my quest to becoming an emerging writer, continue with my creative writing interests and further develop my writing style.

Faith eenh Fantasy will be where I'll be expressing my own interpretations of the genre so I hope the experts out there don't criticise me too much for this. Kidding! Any feedback is welcome and encouraged. All to better improve and create good writing and art, I say!

If things go well, I may also post up some of my writing pieces, ideas or drafts and share them here with those of you who wouldn't mind reading my clumsy, uncultured attempts at writing fantasy. Heh, well, I haven't been professional coached in the art of writing, that's what I mean. Not for very long anyways. xP

I also enjoy beading and jewellery making and if by chance I come up with anything fantasy worthy, I'll be sure to post up pictures here too. Keep a look out!

If you like, follow my other more miscellaneous blog here: figmentsofeenhmagination.blogspot.com

So, that's all for now and thank you for reading thus far. Please watch this space for updates coming soon!

Thanks for putting your faith in fantasy!

- eenh

No comments:

Post a Comment